Saturday, November 23, 2013

Devil return!!!

Heyo~~ Its me Pui Yen returning to the position of blogger ever since i abandoned this secret little garden of my own(I'm really sorry!!!)

So some or none might wonder :
1. WHY I DID ABANDONED BLOGSPOT?
I'm sorry but i did so because i was too occupied with reality, Facebook and Youtube most of the time, and once i have the time, you know~~~~ i never return :( But i am here now, i believe it's a great good best ever move to kick start my blogspot over again, haha! 


2. WHY WOULD I RETURN?
Well, in the end of the day, or the week, or a stage of life, people need a glance of the past through the rear-view mirror, at least i never doubted any part of that. The moment i settle down, sit in front of my lovely lappy ( not the previous one, GD burglar took it ! ), listening to oldies and Jazz, and recalling what i had done, where i had been and what are those thoughts in my mind that feel so close yet too far to tell whoever that was nearby. You know, some thoughts are only understandable with person with similar perspectives, well, soulmate i believe my colleague would be calling them, hahahaha!!! (That's a interesting part of my internship now, funny jokes all around! will share in future! )
Overall, it's just a moment for myself. A secret garden where i would plant what i like and shelter me throughout the storm, and the emotions :)


3. WHY DID I DELETED ALL MY PREVIOUS POSTS?
Well, for those who know me long enough, you guys should know that i had a 4-years relationship in 2008, yup, it's over last year. Don't ask why, it just ended and i am not grieving about it, i am ok-good-better-best ever, cheers!
will be updating about PIT STOP CAFE soon, stay tuned!


XOXO!
Pui Yen.
with love and passion. For life.

No comments:

Post a Comment